Thursday, December 27, 2007

Idaho in the Winter

We went with Eric's family to Idaho about 2 weeks ago for his brother's graduation from BYU. It was so cold up there! We were there for four days and it never got above 23 degrees and it snowed from morning to night everyday we were there. I have to say though that I miss the snow this time of year and I was very happy to expereince it for those couple of days. Here are a couple of random pictures to show how much snow there was...








On Sunday before we all went to church we decided to go up on BYU's campus and take some family pictures. What a great background for picture the snow is.


Here are is our niece & nephews trying to cooperate for a picture...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The pictures turned out so cute. You'll have to either email them to me or put them on a CD for me! You did much better with the pictures than I did:)

Quinn and Ashley said...

Welcome to Rexburg... Yeah for snow..... no not really. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and great New years day!

Sara said...

ERIC!! I LOVE your scout shorts! They are hot hot hot. hahaha. Can you sign my copy!