We have started another project in the house, we are in the middle of remodeling are guest bathroom! I am hoping it will be done soon, hopefully by the end of the week. I will have pictures to post soon, just thought I would do an updated post for all those who are tired of seeing the same thing over and over again...Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Another Project
We have started another project in the house, we are in the middle of remodeling are guest bathroom! I am hoping it will be done soon, hopefully by the end of the week. I will have pictures to post soon, just thought I would do an updated post for all those who are tired of seeing the same thing over and over again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good luck! you better post some pictures...
Wow...I didn't know you were doing the bathroom already!! Can't wait to see it:)
Post a Comment