Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have Curtains

I am so happy to say that I finally have curtains in our living room!! I got them last weekend when JC Penny was having a huge sale. I am still playing with them a bit to get them just right but here they are...








7 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

lovely...The countertop looks great too...I can't wait to get a house and do all that fun stuff to it..

. said...

Sounds like you have been busy!

Michelle said...

Cute curtains!! Can't wait to see the finished product in the bathroom:)

Brad said...

i love your new curtains! very nice choice!!

Sean and Abby said...

uppppdate!

:-)

Urry Family said...

Hey-where are you? I know you have done more than just put curtains in your house in the last few months. We miss your updates!
BRITT

The Crismon Family said...

Ok i know your excited about your curtins but has anything else exciting happened in your life? JK well yes we are still coming for the 4th i will call you in the next week to figure out the details.