Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Working On It...

Ok so I know I have been slacking on posting lately. I really have no good excuse except that I forget our camera everywhere we go including the 4 birthday parties we have been to this month, ya no pictures from those! Plus I have a new job now where we are not allowd to use the internet for personal use and I usually forget about posting when I'm at home, so I guess that shows that I'm real busy at work huh? So let me just catch everyone up on what's been going on with us lately, not much really so be prepared to be bored. Let's start with memorial day weekend because that's about as far back as I can remember at this point. So went out to the lake for our annual first trip of the year, we went out on Friday with Eddy, Michelle, Dax, Ken, Chris and then we were joined later on Saturday by Ryan, Brittany, Annika, Ashton, Marianne, mike, Kathy, my parents and anyone I might of forgot well you know you were there. Anywho, the weather was a little ugly but we all had a lot fun and Eric did the cooking so it was yummy even the "3 hour stew"ha ha ha! Then we went to a birthday for our friends little girl who turned 3. It was in the park and was a lot of fun. Then I went to one of really good friends little girls b-day party who turned 1 and three days later it was my niece Aundraya's 5th b-day party, and then this past Saturday was Dax's 1st bday party which was great!! There was a jumper, food, cupcakes and even cake in the face...those of you who know him will have to ask Eddy about that one. Ha ha ha! Other than all of that there was Father's Day this past Sunday which turned out good and I hope everyone had a good time. And after all the craziness Eric and I have decided t go up to Mt. Charleston this weekend to camp for the night to get away from it all and I promise I will bring the camera with us so that I can post the pictures. Oh, ya on a side note...I am posting this using my cell phone since I can't use the computer!!

4 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

finalllly...haha using her your cell phone, im sure that wasn't fun...but i'm glad you're alive! i was worried...

. said...

YEAH - you're back! You have definitely been busy. Enjoy camping this weekend, it will be nice to get away from the heat.

Amanda said...

I'm waiting for someone to put pictures up of the big cake fight!!! Maybe even part of the video!

Sean and Abby said...

i miss the old blogging Urry fam.... haha come backkk!

:(