


We even had turn down service and they put chocolates on our pillows
We rented a golf cart and took a ride around town, this was the view from the top of the moutain we drove up

This is a house owned by the Wrigley family, the same people that own Wrigley chewing gum, and Wrigley Stadium
Here I am pretending to drive our golf cart because I wasn't allowd to drive it because you have to be 25. How sad is that?

Eric in front of the "famous" casino
And here we are at the top of the mountain overlooking Catalina
We got home on Thursday night and on Friday night Eric's cousin Michael and his wife Kelli arrived to stay with us for the weekend. We had so much fun with them, they are so fun to hang out with and Eric and Michael are so much alike it's scary! We all agreed that they are twins that got separated at birth. They were the first guests that have stayed in our house and the first ones to use to new bathroom (I will post pics of the bathroom soon). While they were here we did lots of shopping at the outlet mall downtown, and of course had to vistit the COACH outlet!! We went to the strip and saw all the newer casinos, had a nice dinner, went to the strip some more, ate at Grand Luxe Cafe (yummy), got to see a $170,000.00 cell phone that we all agreed was a little much but Kelli and I decided we would settle for the $75,000.00 one, and we even got to visit with Ryan, Brittany and kids while they were here. Thanks guys for coming!



Ok, so here we are at Grand Luxe Cafe and Eric had this "brilliant" idea that we should all do "sugar shots" to keep us all awake. Basically you take a packet of sugar (in this case it was Sugar on the Raw) and eat the whole thing all at once. Well, it was really gross, and I don't think it helped to keep up our energy since none of us felt an energy boost.




4 comments:
This is what I am talking about!!! In your previous post though you forgot to mention the best part of your trip...Maurices:) How could you forget?! Glad you had fun. Hopefully next year we will get to vacation together again. Cruise anyone?
You guys are having some crazy fun. Love Catalina! Looking at the pis of you guys with Mike and Kelli, I guessed you were doing oyster shots...sugar...who woudda thought. It was fun reading yours and Kelli's blogs about your weekend.
A vacation would be so fun! Next year Todd and I plan to go on a BIG ONE. We haven't decided yet though. Possibly Walt Disney World, but who knows, that's a year away! Anyway, I'm glad you had fun. That's cool that Mike and Kelli stayed with you guys. I bet you had a blast. Take care.
I'm sorry you couldn't drive the golf cart...I'm sure Eric was a very safe driver though, ha! What a fun trip...I think Sean and I need to travel more...especially while we can.
Post a Comment