Eric and I have decided to try this 7 day detoxing thing where the first day you drink nothing but juice (that you make with real fruits), and then each day you gradually add in things. Well, for those of you who know us you know that this will be hard for me who loves food and hard for my husband who loves Chipotle and Dr. Pepper! Well, we are going to give it a try starting this weekend, so we went out and got this juicer from Costco last night. I have to say that it works really good and the juices that you can make with it are REALLY good





7 comments:
Looks like an amazing new kitchen tool! I am curious to see how the detox works out, make sure and post an update. Good luck!!!
So...you must be starting this juice thing tomorrow if we are going to the California Pizza Kitchen tonight:) All I can say is good luck...there is no way I could do that!!
oh i loveeee chipotle... mmm...
Not a bad idea though, let me know how it goes..
Good luck, I guess. Sorry to say, but that sounds tough. You know we are foodies like you all, and South Beach is hard enough for us!
Let me know what you think of that juicer. It looks hard core. Do you get to add Chipotle and Dr. Pepper during the second week? :)
Keep your blog updated with how your doing! I want a juicer so bad! What are the rules for this juice detox?
I second Amanda's comments...an am anxiously awaiting an update on the detox!
Post a Comment