Last night we went out for Valentine's Day with some friends of ours. Us girls' planned the whole thing and I have to say that I think we did a good job. We had a delicious dinner at The Steakhouse inside the New York New York and then we went to the Venetian to ride the Gondulas and then it was off to Haggan-Daaz for dessert.
And then I was suprised with these on Valentine's Day...




6 comments:
How sweet! I'd say you did a good job planning. Glad to see you up blogging again!
haha well atleast you would have a dog to help you out.
The vday date looked so fun. Good plannin!
Looks like so much fun!!! Do they actually sing while you are on the gondolas?
I didn't remember getting an invite...what's that about? Just kidding, looks like you had fun. I have always wanted to try the Gondolas:)
The gondolas were great! And yes they really do sing while they row you around. I want to do it again and do the outdoor ride.
Oooh how romantic! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment