This is the first time I have been tagged, so here ya go...
10 Years Ago...
I had just moved to Las Vegas with my mom and my older brother and I have to admit that I was a total tomboy. I think we all go through that stage at some point. I was in 6th grade and I absolutely hated it here. Then about 6 months later I met by best friend Brianna and it soon became better.
Snacks I Enjoy...
Craisins, those really good organic fruit roll-up wannabe things from Smith's, Skittles, Jolly Rancher Slurpees from Fabulous Freddy's, Cheetos (the puffy ones)
5 Things on my To-do List Today...
*Get my stuff done at work
*Try to narrow down paint colors for our house
*Start some laundry
*Figure out what to make for dinner
*Vacuum
Things I Would do if I were Suddenly a Billionaire...
*Build a custom home with a BIG kitchen
*Pay off my car
*Buy Eric the new truck he wants
*Hire a maid
*Share the money with family
*Spoil all our nieces and nephews like crazy
*Go on a major shopping spree at the mall
*Get weekly spa treatments
*Go on a vacation to Europe
*Ok, really my list could go on and on
3 of my Bad Habits...
*I am really bad at putting off house work, ask my husband and he will totally agree. I despise doing laundry, and cleaning my closet (maybe that's why I can't find anything).
*I can never seem to keep my car clean, it needs to be washed so bad, and it will probably be that way for awhile...so sad =(
*I tend to chew with my mouth open when I eat crunchy things, like potato chips and what not. It drives Eric crazy when I do it.
5 Places that I've Lived...
*Evanston, WY
*Missoula, MT
*Las Vegas, NV
That's it no where else
5 Jobs that I've had...
*Pizza Hut where I worked with Eric and Brianna those were fun times
*CVS Pharmacy, it was alright but I was glad to leave
*Beazer Homes, got laid off when things started to slow down
*Sunworld Landscape. great people but it just got old I guess
*Great Basin Developers, even though it is in Boulder City it's still worth it
Things People Don't Know About Me...
*I am a little OCD with certain things. Embarrasing to admit but I have to select each piece of food that I eat, there are certian things I will do twice in a row or I have to take two of something, I eat the outside of my sandwhiches & hamburgers first and then save the middle for last and there are more quircky things but I think that is enough for now
*Tuna Casserole with lots of cheese on top is my favorite meal to eat, but I don't hardly eat it anymore because Eric can't stand it
*I was pretty much a straight A student in school, but I really didn't like school at all
*I almost got in a fight in 8th grade with a girl but I walked away after just telling her off
*When people first meet me they don't like me and think I am a...well I have had quite a few people tell me that anyway, some of which are now my best friends
*I played the flute from 5th through 8th grade, and quit when I started high school because being in band just wan't that "cool" anymore. I still have my flute though but I can't seem to remember all the notes to play it anymore.
*I first met Eric in 9th grade and had a little crush on him, then I couldn't stand to be around him, then I hooked him up with one of my friends my Sophmore year and became jealous. He asked me to go "out" with him my Junior year and at the time I was seeing two other guys, but chose him...awww. We were best friends before we started dating and we hung out all the time, and we dated for almost 4 years before we were married. And now here we are 9 years later and even though we may disagree at times we still love hanging out with each other.
Well, that's it I did it!
10 Years Ago...
I had just moved to Las Vegas with my mom and my older brother and I have to admit that I was a total tomboy. I think we all go through that stage at some point. I was in 6th grade and I absolutely hated it here. Then about 6 months later I met by best friend Brianna and it soon became better.
Snacks I Enjoy...
Craisins, those really good organic fruit roll-up wannabe things from Smith's, Skittles, Jolly Rancher Slurpees from Fabulous Freddy's, Cheetos (the puffy ones)
5 Things on my To-do List Today...
*Get my stuff done at work
*Try to narrow down paint colors for our house
*Start some laundry
*Figure out what to make for dinner
*Vacuum
Things I Would do if I were Suddenly a Billionaire...
*Build a custom home with a BIG kitchen
*Pay off my car
*Buy Eric the new truck he wants
*Hire a maid
*Share the money with family
*Spoil all our nieces and nephews like crazy
*Go on a major shopping spree at the mall
*Get weekly spa treatments
*Go on a vacation to Europe
*Ok, really my list could go on and on
3 of my Bad Habits...
*I am really bad at putting off house work, ask my husband and he will totally agree. I despise doing laundry, and cleaning my closet (maybe that's why I can't find anything).
*I can never seem to keep my car clean, it needs to be washed so bad, and it will probably be that way for awhile...so sad =(
*I tend to chew with my mouth open when I eat crunchy things, like potato chips and what not. It drives Eric crazy when I do it.
5 Places that I've Lived...
*Evanston, WY
*Missoula, MT
*Las Vegas, NV
That's it no where else
5 Jobs that I've had...
*Pizza Hut where I worked with Eric and Brianna those were fun times
*CVS Pharmacy, it was alright but I was glad to leave
*Beazer Homes, got laid off when things started to slow down
*Sunworld Landscape. great people but it just got old I guess
*Great Basin Developers, even though it is in Boulder City it's still worth it
Things People Don't Know About Me...
*I am a little OCD with certain things. Embarrasing to admit but I have to select each piece of food that I eat, there are certian things I will do twice in a row or I have to take two of something, I eat the outside of my sandwhiches & hamburgers first and then save the middle for last and there are more quircky things but I think that is enough for now
*Tuna Casserole with lots of cheese on top is my favorite meal to eat, but I don't hardly eat it anymore because Eric can't stand it
*I was pretty much a straight A student in school, but I really didn't like school at all
*I almost got in a fight in 8th grade with a girl but I walked away after just telling her off
*When people first meet me they don't like me and think I am a...well I have had quite a few people tell me that anyway, some of which are now my best friends
*I played the flute from 5th through 8th grade, and quit when I started high school because being in band just wan't that "cool" anymore. I still have my flute though but I can't seem to remember all the notes to play it anymore.
*I first met Eric in 9th grade and had a little crush on him, then I couldn't stand to be around him, then I hooked him up with one of my friends my Sophmore year and became jealous. He asked me to go "out" with him my Junior year and at the time I was seeing two other guys, but chose him...awww. We were best friends before we started dating and we hung out all the time, and we dated for almost 4 years before we were married. And now here we are 9 years later and even though we may disagree at times we still love hanging out with each other.
Well, that's it I did it!




2 comments:
I had no idea you played the flute, you band nerd you!! Of all the things you won't eat...you decide to love Tuna Noodle Casserole. There are so many better options:) Glad you responded to my tag...I learned many new things about you!
I guess the band nerd thing runs in the Urry family! Just kidding, but it was fun to get to know you better!
Post a Comment