Yesterday we celebrated Easter with Eric's family since Ryan, Brittany and the kids were down here for the weekend. First all of us "grown" kids got to do a money filled Easter egg hunt that we do every year. There were a few brutal moments during the hunt for the "bonus" egg, but it was great! I am reluctant to report that Eric and I came in dead last with a total of $11.00, so sad! =( It was a great time though and we all had a lot of fun. Then there was a candy filled egg hunt for Annika, Ashton and Dax. Each kid had their own colored eggs that they had to find. Here are a few pics...
Here is Dax going after his eggs...he's not too sure of the grass
Here is Annika getting her eggs, and sorry but my camera died in the middle of taking a picture of Ashton...




1 comment:
I think we need to clarify that you guys normally do very well with the egg hunt! Billy said that you guys always brag about how much money you got...not this year:) So sad:(
Post a Comment