Monday, March 17, 2008

A Whole New House!

This past weekend we were finally able to have our house painted! It is so nice to no longer have all white walls!! Eric and I feel like we have a completely new home to live in and everything just feels so much warmer and inviting now. After having this done I have to say that I will probably never paint another room myself again, this was soooo much easier and faster! Here are a couple before and after pictures that I took of the process...(there are a lot so be prepared) Plus, I still have more to take of our bedroom and bathroom that was also done...

I took most of the pics from the loft...it was the only place I could be where I was out of the way
This is the living room

This is the Dining room

Downstairs hallway and our sample painting on the wall

The other living room walls

Other side of the living room...glad I wasn't on that ladder!

Looking down into the kitchen

Downstairs bathroom
The Loft


Upstairs hallway...it's not really that bright that is from the flash of the camera

Stairway

Living room looking up

Stairway looking down

I will have more to post soon from the other rooms!!

6 comments:

. said...

Looks beautiful...that is a terrific color! What company did you have do it?

Joella said...

The company is called Silverado Painting, and they do great work!

Michelle said...

Wow...that looks great!! It makes me want to have my house repainted:) I can't wait to see photo's of the other rooms. We will have to come check it out soon!

Sean and Abby said...

yeah, post more pics.. looks good!!

Urry Family said...

You mean Eric didn't paint the house? What a lazy...
I think Eddy is paying him too much :-)
-Ryan

Diana said...

Hey Joella-It looks really sharp! I'm jealous. I wish I owned walls I could paint. I'll bet it feels like a new home.