Monday, March 10, 2008

Guitar Hero for all Ages

Eric and I brought over our PS3 and Guitar Hero to play during the Easter festivities. Well, after about an hour of trying to get it to work on with the TV we finally got it and we all gave it a try...including Ken and Marianne...

Notice the concentration...

If you look very closely you can see who won...Marianne was on the right and Ken was on the left. Marianne beat Ken with a 73% note completion compared to 53% from Ken. And Marianne got a 17 note streak while Ken got 7. Total scores were...Marianne: 10,632 Ken: 6,815!

5 comments:

. said...

Nice job Grandma Urry...and I love the new blog background!!

Ken said...

Marianne may have beat me with the Guitar but, we all know who has the moves on the dance floor!

WARNING!WARNING!
Never interupt Joellas view when she is playing Guitar Hero!

Sean and Abby said...

haha I love that top picture, so serious. I like Kenny's Warning Warning comment...so funny.

Joella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joella said...

Yes, I am serious when it comes to playing games. Sometimes maybe too serious. I'm kind of a game "nazi". It was nothing personal I promise! =)