Monday, March 24, 2008

A Whole New House Part II

Well, the painting is complete and has been since last Monday; I am just slacking on posting the pictures. So here is the rest of the pictures from the rest of the house...Oh, ya ignore the spots on the pictures I tried cleaning my camera lense and they were still there, have to figure that one out I guess.
The first two are of the entry way
Here is the dining room

This, obviously, is the bathtub area of the bathroom, I think this is my favorite spot

This is the little "room" where the toliet is in our bathroom.

An "inside" view of the retreat/office. Ignore my husband in his shorts. Believe it or not he was in the middle of organizing the office.



This is looking into the retreat/office off of the master bedroom


This is the master bedroom looking into the bathroom, ignore the stuff thrown about we were still in the middle of re-organizing


6 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

I LOVE IT! looks soooo good.

. said...

Those colors are awesome and it looks great! Hope you had a nice Easter.

Michelle said...

Looks way nice!!

Amanda said...

Wow I love it!!! It turned out great!!!

Urry Family said...

Is the "room" where Eric produces those massive..., Oh never mind. I won't go into details.
-Ryan

Diana said...

You guys are very creative in your decorating skills. It looks so nice!